Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hold the presses....Finally a new post!!





Hi everyone!!! It has a been a very busy couple of months for us...We are finally settled down here in good ol' Louisiana--and by settled I mean down to only minimal boxes left to unpack!! The house itself still has a ways to go in terms of organization and decor, but the kids, Josh, and I are all 'settled' into our new routines of school, work, gymnastics, etc...We are really enjoying it down here and are finding it a nice change of scenery to live off of base. The kids both love their schools that they are attending--Gwen is a First Grader and Evan is in Preschool. Evan is enjoying school so much that he asked me a while ago why his day couldn't be longer. "Why does Gwen get to come home after me? Aren't I a big kid too?" A little part of me was surprised that he didn't want to hang out with Mom, but the bigger part of me was thrilled that he is enjoying his independence so much and is so ready for school. :)

Our other big news, that anyone who happens to read this probably already knows, is that we are expecting another baby!! He or she will be joining our family sometime around the 8th of March! The kids especially are so excited and keep asking me if the baby is ready to come out yet! Josh and I are extremely excited as well, although it's strange to be heading back into the land of midnight feedings and diapers after 4 and half years!! :)

Well, I apparently need a tutorial on how to do this since I can't seem to post pics wherever I want to so you'll have to bear with me as I try and figure this blogging business out!! I hope that all of you are doing well and I will try and keep up on this more than once a year!! :)





No comments: